Timeout New York Kids

Make the most of your city

Nickelodeon's Worldwide Day of Play

Things to Do

Sports & rec

Various venues

Sat Sep 21 2013

• Free
Nickelodeon's Worldwide Day of Play

Nickelodeon's Worldwide Day of Play Photograph: Leigh Vogel/Getty Images for Nickelodeon

User ratings:

<strong>Rating: </strong>5/5

Comments

Add +
Share your thoughts
  1. * mandatory fields

Comments & ratings

Rated as: 5/5 (2 ratings)
  • My daughter Jaqueline and Rhyanna Posadas are looki g forward For rhe event hopefully they will be able to get ticke specially that Jaqueli e just Had an accixen t and broke her lwg. Thanks

Nora Posadas Fri Sep 20 2013
  • I have tried numerous times to obtain tickets to this event for my daughter, however I have been unsuccessful. The tickets are free why don,t they give everyone. I was sent an email stating that the tickets were sold out. very disappointed.

K. Kingston Fri Sep 20 2013

K. Kingston Fri Sep 20 2013
  • My two girls are dedicated Nick.com fans and are diappointed that we were not able to get tickets. Please, if anyone is not using their tickets and would like to give them away, we;ll be happy to have them. Thanks

Rhonda Thu Sep 19 2013
  • They sold out of the free tickets weeks ago. I am sorry to all that were not able to get the tickets. I only got them because a friend did the first day they went on sale. though more may become available soon. so check daily. (you are welcome nick. making somone else do coustmer service for you.)

Anomous Wed Sep 18 2013
  • I have been trying to get 3 free ticket for events no luck there is no contact to find out the purchase of the ticket if I can not get a free ticket no luck I tried e-mailing contact no responce I am beinginnig to wonder about this Event.

Lottie Lowery Wed Sep 18 2013
  • I would. Like four tickets to thos event. I have beed trying very hard with no luck. The nick.com site is asking for promo code. I Don't have one. Can someone please help me. Thanks

nasirah Tue Sep 17 2013
  • i also need tickets i live near the park-would be ashamed if my daughter cries because she cant participate!

rita Tue Sep 17 2013
  • Need 3 tickets please. How do I get them

Jennifer butler Tue Sep 17 2013
  • I am in need of four tickets please.

Antoinette Taylor Tue Sep 17 2013