Top five shows: July 18–24, 2013
The best of the week in art.
Tue Jul 9 2013
Photograph: © The Estate of Robert Arneson/Licensed by VAGA; New York; NY; courtesy David Zwirner
You might also like
Art events calendar
- The High Line
- "Grand Central Centennial Quilts"
- “Ai Weiwei: According to What?”
- 5 Pointz Aerosol Art Center (CLOSED)
- The Cloisters
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- "Degenerate Art: The Attack on Modern Art in Nazi Germany, 1937"
- Sleep No More
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
- Laurie Simmons, "Kigurumi, Dollers and How We See"
Time Out videos
Subscribe to Time Out New York on Spotify for playlists and recommendations from our Music team.
Check out New York's best restaurants, hottest street style, cool apartments and more.