Attractions & Days Out
Your guide to the best attractions in New York. Plan your New York sightseeing with our guide to the best attractions and days out in NYC
- 50 best New York City attractions
- 11 great days out in NYC
- Coney Island after Sandy
- Brooklyn Bridge anniversary events
- The Statue of Liberty reopening
Time Out Offers & Experiences
- 24% off "Body Worlds: Pulse" on exhibit at Discovery Times Square
- Exclusive $30 ticket to Drinks, Dim sum and Fun at Lucky Cheng's
- 20% off Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 on May 25-26
- $40 pass to the Golden Egg Film Festival
- 26% off rock musical Murder Ballad
- $79 ticket to Rock of Ages on Broadway
Visit ten iconic spots that even lifelong New Yorkers can't get enough of.
Celebrity homes and famous residences dot the New York landscape. Check out our list of the city’s more notable dwellings.
Pack a picnic basket and hunker down for an afternoon, or simply lace up your sneakers and take a walk.
Check out some of the city's unsung—and unmissable—institutions.
Discover what every local needs to tick off their NYC checklist in our roundup of the coolest and most quintessential things to do in New York.