Starting in 1913 and lasting for a little more than a decade, the Santa Claus Association intercepted North Pole–bound mail and delivered the presents to needy children. This exhibit collects photographs of the group at work (and the pols and stage stars who stopped by), as well as original letters and the full story behind the org's scandalous demise.
"The Santa Claus Association"
|Venue name:||City Reliquary Museum||Contact:|
370 Metropolitan Ave
|Cross street:||at Havemeyer St|
|Opening hours:||Thu–Sun noon–6pm|
|Transport:||Subway: L to Lorimer St, G to Metropolitan Ave|
|Price:||suggested donation $5|