Best shops in NYC: Women's fashion, men's fashion and more
We've got the lowdown on the best shops in NYC, whether you're looking for dresses, shoes, jewelry or swimwear; or just want to take a shopping trip to a trendy neighborhood.
Wed Jun 25 2014
Photograph: Jennifer Calais Smith
Whether you’re looking for cheap fashion and practical basics or avant-garde indie labels, NYC is a shopping mecca—if you know where to go. We hit the streets and found the city's best shops to score designer discounts, accessories, vintage fashions and anything else you might need to satisfy your consumerist lust. And if you want to stick to one area, try our guides to the top spots to shop by neighborhood.
RECOMMENDED: New York's best things to do
Best shops for fashion and clothing
Best specialty stores
Best shops by neighborhood
You might also like
- Check out photos of the new Spa Castle—opening in Manhattan December 15!
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Grand Central Holiday Fair
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- New Year's Eve Fireworks
- Calling all last minute shoppers: Sip free drinks and receive special discounts at these holiday pop-ups
- 51 reasons you know you’re a real New Yorker
- Brooklyn Flea Indoors
- Chelsea Market