Food & Drink
Eat NYC's best burgers at our Battle of the Burger cook-off
The competition for New York's best burger is red-hot. On Sunday, our poll for Readers' Choice in the Battle of the Burger closed with a record high of 30,000 votes. The list of finalists is top-secret for now, but we will be revealing the contenders soon, so stay tuned! In the meantime, reserve tickets to our burger cook-off on August 7 at South Street Seaport before they sell out. At the event, you'll taste each of the top patties and wash them down with free suds from Amstel Light.
Too impatient to wait two weeks for greasy goodness? Tantalize your tastebuds with photos from last year's best burger shindig.
Get tickets here: timeout.com/nyburgerbattle.
- Our favorite moments of Robert Plant outrageousness, in advance of three local gigs
- 10 most New York moments on Friends
- City Council proposes letter-grading system for beauty establishments in New York
- Charlie Palmer takes on New York steak for the first time
- Our 15 favorite photos from the People's Climate March