Hello I watch your show you all are doing it, love this show you all are a big fan of mine I'm signing up for the channel bag that were seen on the show today my name is Tometrice Shepherd.
Shopping & Style
Gilt is giving away a vintage Chanel bag in NYC on Saturday
Scoring a vintage Chanel bag at New York City vintage or consignment shop is still going to set you back a pretty penny. But Gilt wants to give you one for free on Saturday. The popular flash-sale website is hosting a social media scavenger hunt that day. The prizes are this vintage Chanel bag (valued at $3,400) and a vintage Rolex watch (worth $4,939), which will be found at separate spots in the city.
Here's how it works: Starting at noon on Saturday, Gilt will be announcing clues via its social platforms (@Gilt) with hints of the locations for the items. FYI: Following the hashtag #giltrush will be an easy way to access the clues.
If you do figure out the the NYC locations and are the winner, you have to show proof of the Gilt app on your phone to claim your prize. So download that app now!
We can definitely think of worse ways to score a Chanel bag.
- Six great holiday gifts for your favorite theater geek
- Theater chains abandon The Interview after terror threat
- Calling all last minute shoppers: Sip free drinks and receive special discounts at these holiday pop-ups
- Get an advanced look at the show that’s replacing the Colbert Report
- The 10 best movie scores by Alexandre Desplat