Shopping & Style
Triumph Lingerie offers free spa treatments this weekend
Getting primped and pampered in this city isn’t always cheap—but House of Triumph wants to help you get your sexy on for free this weekend.
On Saturday August 23, this lingerie pop-up will transform into a luxury spa for you and your girlfriends to relax, enjoy some complimentary beauty treatments and maybe shop for a bra or two?
Treat yo-self to heavy pours of champagne and canapés (a.k.a. free food) while enjoying free massages and a complimentary summer mani. Also, Triumph’s Tailoresses will be around to offer personal bra fittings—so no one walks out with bra strap rolls.
The afternoon event starts at 2pm and ends at 6pm, but email your RSVP (HouseOfTriumph@exposure.net) sooner rather than later. The pop-up is open now through Sept 10, but don’t get your panties in a bunch—there’s plenty of time to stock up on new underwear before fall.
The Old Bowery Station, 168 Bowery, 2pm-6pm (triumph.com).
- The highs and lows of Disney’s Into the Woods
- You can now do some holiday (window) shopping with Google Maps
- Coney Island to host New Year’s Eve party with Parachute Jump ball drop and fireworks
- MoMA to recall the African-American exodus from the Jim Crow South
- Exchange a blanket for free beer at these Brooklyn bars