Style & Shopping
Triumph Lingerie offers free spa treatments this weekend
Getting primped and pampered in this city isn’t always cheap—but House of Triumph wants to help you get your sexy on for free this weekend.
On Saturday August 23, this lingerie pop-up will transform into a luxury spa for you and your girlfriends to relax, enjoy some complimentary beauty treatments and maybe shop for a bra or two?
Treat yo-self to heavy pours of champagne and canapés (a.k.a. free food) while enjoying free massages and a complimentary summer mani. Also, Triumph’s Tailoresses will be around to offer personal bra fittings—so no one walks out with bra strap rolls.
The afternoon event starts at 2pm and ends at 6pm, but email your RSVP (HouseOfTriumph@exposure.net) sooner rather than later. The pop-up is open now through Sept 10, but don’t get your panties in a bunch—there’s plenty of time to stock up on new underwear before fall.
The Old Bowery Station, 168 Bowery, 2pm-6pm (triumph.com).
- 24 awesome things happening in New York this week
- Get $2 beers at LIC Flea's new beer garden this weekend
- Word on the Street: 12 crazy things we overheard in NYC this week
- 10 albums we don't want in our iTunes (in addition to the new U2)
- Space Ibiza New York's opening soiree starts tonight! Here's the rundown on the legendary nightclub.