Built by German-speaking Brooklynites in 1863, Williamsburg's Church of the Annunciation has been an ethnic Lithuanian Catholic parish since 1914. The handsome Lombard Romanesque structure houses worship services, a privately run special-education preschool and community events, including concerts.
Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary
|Venue name:||Church of the Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary||Contact:|
259 North 5th St
|Cross street:||between Havemeyer St and Metropolitan Ave|
|Transport:||Subway: L to Lorimer St|