Father's Day in New York
You can do better than socks on Father's Day. Show your pop some love with these things to do, plus find out where to get great gifts for Dad.
Tue Jun 10 2014
Give pop a hug and laugh at his corny jokes: It's Father's Day! Find parent-friendly attractions, from baseball to barbershops, and ideas for things to do. Plus, forget the old boxers-and-socks routine and discover where to get great gifts for Dad.
When is Father’s Day?
Father’s Day takes place on the third Sunday of June every year. Father’s Day 2014 is on Sunday, June 15. Got it? Have you put in your smartphone's diary? With an alarm? Good, maybe set another alarm three week's beforehand just in case—you'll want to be good and ready this year.
Gifts ideas for Dad
Find the perfect present for Dad with our selection of 20 awesome—and afforable—gift ideas
Use our lists of the best stores by neighborhood and stop schlepping all over town.
Up your suds I.Q. with these standout tomes.
These items will get even the scruffiest guys in tip-top shape.
Things to do with Dad
Father's Day pampering
Relax, refresh and restore your body—without sacrificing your manlihood
Most New York spas are guy-friendly, but these places specialize in services for men
Father’s Day playlist
Father's Day restaurants
Recommended bars for Father's Day
- Price band: 4/4
- Critics choice
- 44 W 44th St, (between Fifth and Sixth Aves )
- Rated as: 4/5
- Price band: 2/4
- Critics choice
- 299 Bowery, (at Houston St), 10003
You might also like
- 15 super-cool things to do this weekend
- 20 awesome things happening in New York this week
- 70 things you’ll never hear a New Yorker say
- The Haunted Pumpkin Garden
- The five best free things to do in NYC Friday
- Nightmare: New York
- Brooklyn Flea
- Blackout Haunted House
- Stevie Nicks’s 24-Karat Gold Photo Exhibit
- The five best free things to do in NYC Thursday