Battle of the Burger 2014: Vote here
Got a strong opinion on the city’s best burger? Of course you do, you’re a New Yorker!
Mon Jun 30 2014
Burgers: they're just a slab of meat in a bun, each indistinguishable from the next, right? WRONG. (And get out of our city). As New Yorkers, we will happily argue our case on any given topic, and that goes double for food-related debates. Right now, we're arguing over who makes the absolute best burger in all of NYC, and we want your vote. Whether you're a diehard loyalist for your local neighborhood joint, or someone who travels an hour across town to get that one perfect bacon cheeseburger with the fried egg on top and extra hot sauce, we want to know who makes your #1 patty. Check out our list of Battle of the Burger 2014 finalists below and tell us which makes your mouth the happiest.
Get a taste of the competition
You might also like
Here's where you can snag a delicious burger and beer deal.
The heat is on! Are you ready to taste New York City’s ultimate burger?
- 100 best New York restaurants
- NYC's best rooftop bars
- The 50 best brunch places in NYC
- NYC Restaurant Week Summer 2014
- The 30 best bars for outdoor drinking in New York
- Chicken wings: Ranking NYC’s best and worst classic wings
- 50 best New York bars
- NYC Restaurant Week
- Cheap eats in NYC: The best budget dining in New York
- NYC’s 12 best sushi restaurants: Top spots for Japanese food