100 best dishes and drinks in New York City 2013
Genre-bending pasta, big-money cocktails and smoldering sandwiches—here’s our annual guide to New York City’s 100 best dishes and drinks.
Tue Oct 1 2013
Photograph: Lizz Kuehl
Pork rinds, dragon-fruit cocktails and the best freaking fries in the five boroughs. Dig into the year's best now. Edited by Jordana Rothman
Best dishes in 2010
Food & Drink events calendar
- 100 best New York restaurants
- NYC's best rooftop bars
- The 50 best brunch places in NYC
- The 30 best bars for outdoor drinking in New York
- 50 best New York bars
- Your top 21 burgers in NYC
- Cheap eats in NYC: The best budget dining in New York
- The 50 best brunch places in NYC: Manhattan
- The best burgers in NYC
- NYC’s 12 best sushi restaurants: Top spots for Japanese food
Time Out videos
Tweets by Time Out NYTweets by @thefeednyc
Subscribe to Time Out New York on Spotify for playlists and recommendations from our Music team.
Check out New York's best restaurants, hottest street style, cool apartments and more.