100 best dishes and drinks in New York City 2013
Genre-bending pasta, big-money cocktails and smoldering sandwiches—here’s our annual guide to New York City’s 100 best dishes and drinks.
Tue Oct 1 2013
Photograph: Lizz Kuehl
Pork rinds, dragon-fruit cocktails and the best freaking fries in the five boroughs. Dig into the year's best now. Edited by Jordana Rothman
Best dishes in 2010
Write your own review
Food & Drink events calendar
- 100 best New York restaurants
- Rooftop bars in NYC: visit the city’s best elevated bars
- 50 best New York bars
- Fireplaces at New York bars: ten toasty hearths to warm you
- 100 best New York restaurants: New American food
- Best burgers in New York City 2013
- Cheap eats in NYC: The best budget dining in New York
- NYC’s 12 best sushi restaurants: Top spots for Japanese food
- Ten best bourbons: Top bottles of the all-American whiskey
- The best brunch in NYC 2012: Your guide to a late breakfast
Time Out videos
Tweets by Time Out NYTweets by @thefeednyc
Subscribe to Time Out New York on Spotify for playlists and recommendations from our Music team.
Check out New York's best restaurants, hottest street style, cool apartments and more.