100 best dishes and drinks in New York City 2013
Genre-bending pasta, big-money cocktails and smoldering sandwiches—here’s our annual guide to New York City’s 100 best dishes and drinks.
Tue Oct 1 2013
Our Eat Out team selected their favorites, from duck-fat fries to lychee foie gras, from face bacon to baklava. By Gabriella Gershenson; Photographs by Jeff Gurwin
Best of the rest»
The other things we loved this year, including the best burger, street eats and brunch.
Up to the challenge?»
Download the 100 Best Things We Ate and Drank checklist and start eating!
The guy who ate everything»
It can be done! We talk to Eric Grode, the Bronx resident who ate everything (almost) from last year's 100 Best list.
The 100 Best of 2007»
Indian sweets in Floral Park, vegetarian patties in Crown Heights, chinese in Chelsea and more made our inaugural 100 Best list.
Food & Drink events calendar
- 100 best New York restaurants
- Rooftop bars in NYC: visit the city’s best elevated bars
- 50 best New York bars
- Fireplaces at New York bars: ten toasty hearths to warm you
- 100 best New York restaurants: New American food
- Best burgers in New York City 2013
- Cheap eats in NYC: The best budget dining in New York
- NYC’s 12 best sushi restaurants: Top spots for Japanese food
- Ten best bourbons: Top bottles of the all-American whiskey
- The best brunch in NYC 2012: Your guide to a late breakfast