Free Nutella Cronut Holes—yes, you read that correctly
In honor of the beloved spread’s 50th anniversary, Dominique Ansel will give out free Nutella Cronut Holes on May 19
Wed May 14 2014
Photograph courtesy Dominique Ansel Bakery
The chocolate-hazelnut spread is having quite the week—this past Monday night, Mario Batali’s monster market Eataly debuted a Nutella Bar, drawing lines around the block for Nutella-slathered brioche, muffins and crepes. Now the chocolatey confection is teaming up with a fellow beloved treat: the Cronut.
To celebrate the spread’s 50th anniversary this year, Dominique Ansel will be personally handing out 2,000 Nutella Cronut Holes at the Broadway Pedestrian Plaza from 10am to 2pm on Monday, May 19. The collaboration will last for one day only and you can bet those Nutella-filled bites will draw serious crowds—better start planning your line of attack now.
Get in touch
- The best seafood restaurants in NYC
- New York's quirkiest museums
- The best stoner movies of all time
- See captivating photos of NYC’s legendary creative spaces
- How to find an affordable therapist in NYC
- The 20 best-selling postcards from NYC's top museums
- The 100 best movies of all time
- Jane Lynch talks about her musical journey and her show at Joe’s Pub
- The best psychics in NYC
- Quiz: How much of a New Yorker are you?