Get yourself presale passes to Le Fooding’s Rockaway Beach picnic party
July's new three-day food fest has live music and DJs
Fri Jun 13 2014
Photograph: Daniel Krieger
French dining guide and event company Le Fooding will bring a beach feast to the Rockaways from July 11 to 13. Dubbed Fruitstock, the parties will be studded with top chefs and DJs. Bites will include cornmeal crostini sopes from Rockaway Taco and cereal-milk pudding popsicles by Momofuku’s Christina Tosi.
Plus, Ivan Orkin (Ivan Ramen) will dish out chilled lemon shio dashi ramen on Friday (July 11), while Ludo Lefebvre of L.A.'s Trois Mec will have grilled veal and artichokes on Saturday’s menu. Cosme’s Enrique Olvera takes over on Sunday (July 13) with his red chilaquiles and burrata. The New York Brass Band will perform live each day, but check the event schedule to see who's deejaying when (DJs include Cibo Matto and Nancy Whang).
Use this exclusive presale link to order advance tickets for $40. Of that, $4 benefits Graybeards, a charity dedicated to restoring the Rockaways post–Hurricane Sandy. 97-01 Shore Front Pkwy, the Rockaways, Queens (legrandfooding.com). July 11–13 noon–4pm; advance $40.
Get in touch
- Welcome to 24-hour NYC
- The coolest things to do on Long Island
- The best farmers’ markets in New York City
- The 10 best shows at SummerStage 2015
- Juliette Binoche on the seduction of acting
- 101 things to do in New York
- See Broadway’s sexiest in Top Bottoms of Burlesque
- Your favorite Game of Thrones characters played by notable New Yorkers
- The best flea markets in New York
- 20 reasons why spring makes us better New Yorkers