Senior Sales Manager
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible for establishing strategic business relationships with key partners and developing creative sales plans and their implementation to drive product acquisition. This position is directly responsible for the revenue driven through all e-commerce initiatives and leading the sales team to achieve the monthly product acquisition and sales goals.
• Lead the sales strategy for all e-commerce product acquisition including:
• Sourcing compelling offers and experiences for the TONY Offers program and maintaining the sales pipeline.
• Developing strategy to source product to be sold through Time Out’s transaction system.
• Constantly evaluate the key performance indicators (KPIs) of all programs but with a strong focus on the TONY Offers program to ensure goals are met.
• Provide guidance, direction and motivation to the sales team.
• Work collaboratively with the team to drive revenue growth with new and existing suppliers across existing and potentially new channels.
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with key suppliers.
• Continually evaluate and enhance systems, sales and support processes and provide feedback and training to the sales team as technology systems and products evolve.
• 5+ years experience in sales and e-commerce in entertainment ticketing
• Strong contacts in the leisure and entertainment sector
• Experience of using multiple e-commerce sales platforms
• Experience of managing a sales team
• Organized and target focused
How to Apply: Interested applicants should forward cover letter, resume, AND salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: New York Office
Time Out New York is a comprehensive arts and entertainment multiplatform media business, delivering engaging features, local listings and critical reviews to active and informed residents and visitors of New York City. Sometimes irreverent but always intelligent, Time Out New York provides passionate coverage of music, film, theater, dance, shopping, dining and more. Time Out New York is part of Time Out Group, the global media business delivering local information and cultural guidance in 35 cities across 24 countries and encompassing a worldwide audience of more than 17 million.