Exclusive: Here’s the site map for the 2014 Governors Ball Music Festival!
Your guide to getting around New York’s best fest of the summer
Fri May 23 2014
Governors Ball is one of the highlights of New York summer, and as people who love both music and warm weather (see our list of the 50 best summer songs ever made for proof), we are crazy excited for the musical bonanza to begin.
But you know what sucks at a festival? Not being able to find the correct stage. Or the bar. Or the bathroom. (Or, if things are going really badly, the first-aid station.) That’s why site maps have become as indispensable to festivalgoers as silly hats and water bottles, and it's why we’re extra proud to be the first people to present this: The official site map for the 2014 Governors Ball Music Festival.
So while you’re preparing for amazing performances by the Strokes, OutKast, Spoon, Chance the Rapper and, yes, Diarrhea Planet, study this map and this timetable, and figure out exactly where you need to be and when.
For more ideas on what to do this summer, check out our guides to Memorial Day, our pick of the finest rooftop bars that New York City has to offer, and our comprehensive guide to all the food and drink events happening in the city—do it before Labor Day ushers our favorite season to a close.
Get in touch
- Awesome photos of the NYC LGBT Pride March
- Marc Maron talks feral cats and returning to NYC
- The best art exhibitions to see this summer
- Patti LuPone talks theater, pepper blood and her new play at Lincoln Center
- 10 reasons why Goodfellas is the most important movie of the last 25 years
- The 20 best bagels in New York, ranked
- Game of Thrones' most shocking moments
- Amazing pictures of classic Broadway shows by Joan Marcus
- The best outdoor yoga in NYC
- Take a tour of New York’s most beautiful bridges