The roof...the roof...the roof was on fire!

0

Comments

Add +

fire-pic2.jpg

The soot has finally cleared from the blaze that engulfed the roof of our neighbors to the south last Friday afternoon. It's been reported that an improperly extinguished cigarette was to blame for the towering inferno, which attracted 100 firefighters from 25 different houses.

In addition to private residences, 515 West 34th Street housed the corporate headquarters for luxury-goods retailer Coach. And while the authorities have yet to publicly finger a culprit, our sources tell us two Coach employees have been—ahem—fired. We're a little surprised, though. Aren't Coke Zero and Parliaments the required diet for anyone who works in high-end retail?

Users say

0 comments