James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- The Book of Mormon
- Union Square Holiday Market
- Map shows how many calories you’d burn by walking over taking the subway
- ABC Kitchen
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- This new NYC museum promises to make you feel different emotions
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
- 47 dynamite things to do in NYC in December
- 32 things New Yorkers should be thankful for