James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- The Book of Mormon
- Mike Kelley
- ABC Kitchen
- 25 extraordinary things to do in NYC this week
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
- The Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park reopens on October 30
- The full Open House New York lineup is here!
- 26 spectacular things to do in NYC this weekend
- “Alice: 150 Years of Wonderland”
- Columbus Day Parade