James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- 20 super-cool things to do this weekend
- 57 wonderful things happening in New York City this March
- The best internet reactions to #TheDress
- These are the NYC Instagram accounts you absolutely need to be following right now
- When it comes to this weather, New Yorkers can't even
- 25 awesome things happening in New York this week
- ABC Kitchen
- A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder
- Ticket alert: The best New York concerts on sale this week