James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- 18 super-cool things to do this weekend
- The MTA fare hike goes into effect on Sunday! Here’s what you’ll be paying
- The top ten things not to do in New York
- How to get the most bang for your buck before the MetroCard rates go up Sunday
- Macy's Flower Show
- 52 wonderful things happening in NYC this April
- 25 awesome things happening in New York this week
- 26 reasons why New York is the greatest city in the world for spring
- It’s not me, it’s you—our breakup letters to the MTA
- 25 reasons NYC is so much better for dating than L.A.