James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- Relive the glory days at a booze-soaked adult summer camp
- U2 played in the NYC subway last night
- Six summer camps for adults you need to sign up for right now
- 53 wonderful things happening in New York this May
- 26 signs you're not gonna make it in New York
- Exclusive: Rooftop Film Club announces first outdoor NYC screenings
- 27 super-cool things to do this weekend
- 12 things you’ll miss when you leave New York
- The five best spots to watch the Mayweather vs. Pacquiao fight in NYC
- 22 awesome things happening in New York this week