James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- 16 reasons for breaking up with someone that only make sense in NYC
- 20 super-cool things to do this weekend
- 25 awesome things happening in New York this week
- The best tweets from this morning’s nightmare subway commute
- Good news for L train-ers: Uber offers $5 rides between Manhattan and Williamsburg for next five weekends
- Four drugstore lipsticks that are actually freaking awesome
- Four things "Younger" nails about being a millennial in New York
- 12 drool-worthy brunch dishes you need to try in NYC
- Here's the full 2015 SummerStage concert lineup
- 52 wonderful things happening in NYC this April