James Beard Awards: NYC’s 2013 rookie class
Get to know the culinary talent—chefs, restaurateurs and bartenders—repping NYC at the James Beard Awards for the first time this year.
Fri May 3 2013
On May 6, culinary greats will convene at Avery Fisher Hall for the 2013 James Beard Awards. The TONY Food & Drink team will be live at the star-studded gala, tweeting the results, winner reactions and more from @thefeednyc.
In the meantime, get to know New York City’s rookie nominees, including Del Posto's Brooks Headley, Empellón Cocina’s Alex Stupak and the NoMad’s Leo Robitschek. Plus, Danny Bowien (Mission Chinese Food), Maguy Le Coze (Le Bernardin) and Dominique Ansel (Dominique Ansel Bakery) rep their respective New York City venues for the first time. Read on for their interviews.
- « previous
- next »
- 25 awesome things happening in New York this week
- 24 super-cool things to do this weekend
- 12 reasons staying in NYC during Memorial Day Weekend is totally awesome
- ABC Kitchen
- The Book of Mormon
- 10 spots to eat and drink at this Memorial Day Weekend
- Four fun things to do during Fleet Week in New York
- The 15 Memorial Day sales you need to shop right now
- Ask Dr. Love…Father John Misty answers your relationship questions