Sant Ambroeus - West Village
259 West 4th Street
The content on this page is provided by a Time Out partner.
Posted: Sat May 12 2012
Shortly after the original Sant Ambroeus opened its doors in Milan in 1936, a devoted following emerged. This celebrated pasticceria and confetteria became the meeting place for the local intelligentsia, whether beginning their day with Sant Ambroeus’s legendary cappuccino and cornetto, savoring panini at lunch, or spending their evening enjoying refined cuisine in the restaurant’s elegant dining room.
We translated these old-world sensibilities of Sant Ambroeus to modern times, and imported our rich culinary traditions to New York. Each of our restaurants remains authentic to our Milanese origins, and we continue to serve our culturally inspired delectables in a casual yet elegant environment.