Sales and Contracting Manager (E-Commerce)
The Sales and Contracting Manager is responsible for sourcing product and negotiating competitive and at times exclusive pricing for events, theatre, comedy, music, museums, tours and attractions in New York City. This product will be managed and sold directly by Time Out via our e-commerce platform. This position is directly responsible for the products available and revenue driven through this platform and will be assessed against product acquisition and sales goals.
• Developing and executing the strategy to source and manage product.
• Working closely with the e-commerce team to ensure the maximum availability of all products.
• Perform regular competitor analysis to ensure and maintain competitive pricing in the marketplace.
• Develop and maintain strong ongoing relationships with suppliers.
• Maintain a detailed understanding of the e-commerce systems and as necessary work with management to develop and enhance the capabilities of the systems to increase opportunities and revenue.
• 5+ years experience in sales and e-commerce in leisure and entertainment ticketing.
• Strong contacts in the leisure and entertainment sector. • Experience of using multiple e-commerce sales platforms.
• Organized, self-motivated and target focused.
• Excellent communicator by phone, email and in person.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward cover letter, resume, AND salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: New York Office
Time Out New York is a comprehensive arts and entertainment multiplatform media business, delivering engaging features, local listings and critical reviews to active and informed residents and visitors of New York City. Sometimes irreverent but always intelligent, Time Out New York provides passionate coverage of music, film, theater, dance, shopping, dining and more. Time Out New York is part of Time Out Group, the global media business delivering local information and cultural guidance in 35 cities across 24 countries and encompassing a worldwide audience of more than 17 million.