Time Out New York is currently seeking a Sr. Digital Business Development Manager to handle digital advertising sales across all Time Out North America properties. Enthusiasm, proven digital sales ability and a drive to succeed are key traits needed for this high-profile position. As Sr. Digital Business Development Manager you will be responsible for pursuing and developing relationships with some of our top advertisers. The ideal candidate would be someone who has managed digital sales for a multi-media property.
• Responsible for generating Digital Advertising Sales across the North American network of sites.
• Creating greater visibility and exposure throughout the digital advertising community and with national advertisers.
• Responsible for meeting digital advertising sales targets, and pitching multiple accounts across different business categories such as telecommunications, financial services, automotive and other major national advertising business sectors.
• Provide critical input on the development of digital advertising opportunities.
• Work with the established integrated sales team, with the goal of creatively and strategically increasing our digital advertising business and a focus on larger deals with national brands.
• Manage digital sales strategy, which includes identifying key clients to target and seeing through the sales process on each client
• Build strong relationships with mid to large sized digital advertising agencies to develop long-term client revenue
• Explore ways to grow digital revenue across team accounts
TONY fosters an entrepreneurial spirit where each person has ownership over his/her position. In this creative and dynamic environment the Senior Digital Business Development Manager will be an active and key contributor to the success and growth of TONY. This position requires excellent communication and presentation skills, a love of deadlines as well as the ability to build strong client relationships. 5 yrs experience in digital sales a MUST.
Competitive compensation (base plus commission) and benefits package offered.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should forward cover letter, resume, AND salary requirements to email@example.com.
Time Out New York Synopsis: Time Out New York is a comprehensive arts and entertainment multiplatform media business, delivering engaging features, local listings and critical reviews to active and informed residents and visitors of New York City. Sometimes irreverent but always intelligent, Time Out New York provides passionate coverage of music, film, theater, dance, shopping, dining and more. Time Out New York is part of Time Out Group, the global media business delivering local information and cultural guidance in 35 cities across 24 countries and encompassing a worldwide audience of more than 17 million.