A.P.C. pops up at the Wythe Hotel
The French brand makes its Brooklyn debut
Wed Jul 2 2014
Photograph: courtesy of A.P.C.
Fresh off its collaboration with Kanye West, French brand A.P.C. is bringing its crisp basics to the Shop at Williamsburg’s high-end Wythe Hotel. The Wythe Hotel, which has hosted local brands such as Caron Callahan and Greenpoint bookstore Word, tapped A.P.C. as its first international retailer. The pop-up will run through September 1, featuring an array of items from A.P.C’s men’s, women’s and denim collections.
As a nod to the hotel, A.P.C. has curated the Shop with a travel theme to accommodate guests and globe-trotting Brooklynites alike. Special items featured include weekender bags, swimwear and totes fit for a casual day at the beach or an exotic summer escape. Fans of A.P.C.’s Manhattan storefronts will want to venture out to experience the unique travel theme, an exclusive touch to the hotel residency.
Let’s face it: The clothes are no more affordable than a week’s stay at the Wythe. Bikini tops alone range from $160 to $170, but what else would you expect from the brand that brought you the $120 white T-shirt? If impeccable quality is what you’re after, nothing beats the Kanye seal of approval.
The Shop at the Wythe Hotel, located at 80 Wythe Ave, at N 11th St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn (718-460-8000). 10am-8pm daily.
Get in touch
- Jennifer Hudson talks her Broadway debut in The Color Purple
- The 10 coolest walking tours in NYC
- The best dating apps and sites for New Yorkers
- The 10 best skyscrapers in New York City
- Jim Reid talks Psychocandy and announces Jesus and Mary Chain are back in the studio
- The 10 best views in NYC
- Meet the talents who will be shaping our city
- DJ Harvey talks crystal skulls and why he's the Forrest Gump of disco
- The best guacamole in NYC
- Joanna Kotze talks about her innovative performance Find Yourself Here