Best bomber and varsity jackets for men fall 2013: Casual coats
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best men’s bomber and varsity jackets. Find casual coats in leather and wool.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best varsity and bomber jackets for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including casual coats in leather, wool and cotton. There are plenty of jackets that cost under $100 from Forever 21 and American Eagle, as well as higher-end styles from French Connection and Onassis.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Follow Elizabeth Denton on Twitter: @elizabethann1
You might also likeSee more in Shopping & Style
Write your own review
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots