Best bomber and varsity jackets for men fall 2013: Casual coats
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best men’s bomber and varsity jackets. Find casual coats in leather and wool.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best varsity and bomber jackets for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including casual coats in leather, wool and cotton. There are plenty of jackets that cost under $100 from Forever 21 and American Eagle, as well as higher-end styles from French Connection and Onassis.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Follow Elizabeth Denton on Twitter: @elizabethann1
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Brooklyn Flea
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub
- Women’s boutiques in New York for affordable fashionable clothing
- 100 best gift shops in New York City