Best bomber and varsity jackets for men fall 2013: Casual coats
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best men’s bomber and varsity jackets. Find casual coats in leather and wool.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best varsity and bomber jackets for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including casual coats in leather, wool and cotton. There are plenty of jackets that cost under $100 from Forever 21 and American Eagle, as well as higher-end styles from French Connection and Onassis.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Follow Elizabeth Denton on Twitter: @elizabethann1
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Brooklyn Flea
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Chelsea Market