Best dress shoes for men fall 2013: Brogues, oxfords, bluchers and saddle shoes
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best dress shoes for men. Find brogues, oxfords, bluchers and saddle shoes, many for $100 or less.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best dress shoes for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including brogues, oxfords, bluchers and saddle shoes. Find the footwear at NYC stores such as Camper, Sperry Top-Sider, Vince Camuto and Bonobos Guideshop.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Asos brogues with fringe detail, $76, at us.asos.com
Banana Republic Owen oxfords, $140, at Banana Republic, locations throughout the city; visit bananarepublic.com
Photograph: Anthony Scarpetta
Photograph: Ralph Livingston III
CAT Footwear Dougald oxfords, $145, at Zacky’s, 686 Broadway between 3rd and 4th Sts (212-533-2005)
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Best spas 2012
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York