Best handbags for fall 2013: Totes, clutches, satchels and cross-body bags
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best handbags. Find totes, clutches, satchels and cross-body bags—many under $100.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best handbags. Browse the season’s top styles, including totes, clutches, satchels and cross-body bags. There are plenty of bags that cost under $100 from IIIBeCa by Joy Gryson, Old Navy and Target, as well as higher-end styles from Rebecca Minkoff and Henri Bendel.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also likeSee more in Shopping & Style
Write your own review
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots