Best sneakers for men fall 2013: Athletic shoes and fashionable kicks
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best sneakers for men. Find athletic shoes and fashionable kicks—many under $100.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best sneakers for men. Browse the season’s top styles, ranging from athletic shoes to fashionable kicks. Find the footwear at NYC stores such as Puma, Call It Spring, New Balance and Converse.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Photograph: Sergiu Tavitian
Pajar Laurent II sneakers, $180, at pajar.com
Airwalk Ethan Skate high-top sneakers, $40, at Payless, locations throughout the city; visit payless.com
SeaVees 08/61 Army Issue Bomber Jacket leather sneakers, $138, at seavees.com
Juntos canvas lace-up sneakers, $48, at juntosproject.com
Vans Lynwood high-top sneakers, $90, at David Z, 536 Broadway between Prince and Spring Sts (212-431-5450, davidz.com)
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Halloween makeup ideas made easy by these NYC salons and stores
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Abracadabra Superstore