Best sneakers for men fall 2013: Athletic shoes and fashionable kicks
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best sneakers for men. Find athletic shoes and fashionable kicks—many under $100.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best sneakers for men. Browse the season’s top styles, ranging from athletic shoes to fashionable kicks. Find the footwear at NYC stores such as Puma, Call It Spring, New Balance and Converse.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Photograph: Sergiu Tavitian
Pajar Laurent II sneakers, $180, at pajar.com
Airwalk Ethan Skate high-top sneakers, $40, at Payless, locations throughout the city; visit payless.com
SeaVees 08/61 Army Issue Bomber Jacket leather sneakers, $138, at seavees.com
Juntos canvas lace-up sneakers, $48, at juntosproject.com
Vans Lynwood high-top sneakers, $90, at David Z, 536 Broadway between Prince and Spring Sts (212-431-5450, davidz.com)
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Best spas 2012
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York