Get the scoop on spring fashion trends from these Brooklyn bloggers
Brooklyn style is blooming this springtime, and we're getting our essential spring fashion tips from a handful of stylish BK bloggers. Want to know what Brooklyn style really means? Read on.
Tue Mar 18 2014
Photographs: Mark Iantosca
Alexander Wang brought fashionistas to Brooklyn this year, but Kings County has its own definition of style—and these bloggers are living proof. They sound off on the latest spring fashion trends and their favorite stores including Beacon's Closet, The Brooklyn Circus and Catbird.
Meet the fashion bloggers
You might also like
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- New pop-up shops in NYC