Get the scoop on spring fashion trends from these Brooklyn bloggers
Brooklyn style is blooming this springtime, and we're getting our essential spring fashion tips from a handful of stylish BK bloggers. Want to know what Brooklyn style really means? Read on.
Tue Mar 18 2014
Photographs: Mark Iantosca
Alexander Wang brought fashionistas to Brooklyn this year, but Kings County has its own definition of style—and these bloggers are living proof. They sound off on the latest spring fashion trends and their favorite stores including Beacon's Closet, The Brooklyn Circus and Catbird.
Meet the fashion bloggers
You might also like
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Brooklyn Flea
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub
- Women’s boutiques in New York for affordable fashionable clothing
- 100 best gift shops in New York City