Get the scoop on spring fashion trends from these Brooklyn bloggers
Brooklyn style is blooming this springtime, and we're getting our essential spring fashion tips from a handful of stylish BK bloggers. Want to know what Brooklyn style really means? Read on.
Tue Mar 18 2014
Photographs: Mark Iantosca
Alexander Wang brought fashionistas to Brooklyn this year, but Kings County has its own definition of style—and these bloggers are living proof. They sound off on the latest spring fashion trends and their favorite stores including Beacon's Closet, The Brooklyn Circus and Catbird.
Meet the fashion bloggers
You might also like
- Brooklyn Flea
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- 101 things to do in New York City in the fall