How to make your own bow
Wed Nov 19 2008
1. Measure out a foot of masking tape, making sure to leave it attached the to the spool.
2. Sticky side up, twist the free end of the tape over onto itself, so it looks like a breast cancer ribbon (without the overlap).
3. Holding the loop, twist it over to form a second loop, resembling a shoelace bow.
4. Repeat several times, spooling out tape as necessary, until the bow looks full.
5. Cut the tape and finish off the bow with one circular loop in the center.
6. Sprinkle glitter over the exposed sticky parts and shake off extra glitter.
7. Attach to present.