J.Crew hosts a one-day-only pop-up shop tomorrow (June 12)
Shop selections from the CFDA finalists at the company's Prince Street store
Wed Jun 11 2014
If the only thing you remember from last week's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards coverage was Rihanna's nearly-naked dress, J.Crew is here to remind you about the up-and-coming designers that the evening was actually about.
Pop into the J.Crew Prince Street location tomorrow starting at 8pm, and you'll be one of the first to shop the store's collaborations with some of the winners and runners-up: Public School (menswear designer of the year), Marc Alary and Juan Carlos Obando. Look for 19 pieces including skirts, vests, T-shirts and the Public School sweatpants ($168) pictured above. The pop-up will be open for 24 hours, until 8pm on Friday night.
Get in touch
- The 15 best sex scenes with no sex in them
- The best soups, stews and soul-warming bowls in NYC
- Tom Scharpling on the return of The Best Show
- The best Italian restaurants in New York
- Adorable photos from the Westminster dog show
- Adam DeVine talks Workaholics
- New York's 20 coolest out-of-town spots
- Vintage photos of New York City at the turn of the century
- Director John Carpenter on composing his new album
- 25 reasons New York does winter better than Chicago