J.Crew hosts a one-day-only pop-up shop tomorrow (June 12)
Shop selections from the CFDA finalists at the company's Prince Street store
Wed Jun 11 2014
If the only thing you remember from last week's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards coverage was Rihanna's nearly-naked dress, J.Crew is here to remind you about the up-and-coming designers that the evening was actually about.
Pop into the J.Crew Prince Street location tomorrow starting at 8pm, and you'll be one of the first to shop the store's collaborations with some of the winners and runners-up: Public School (menswear designer of the year), Marc Alary and Juan Carlos Obando. Look for 19 pieces including skirts, vests, T-shirts and the Public School sweatpants ($168) pictured above. The pop-up will be open for 24 hours, until 8pm on Friday night.
Get in touch
- Meet 11 New Yorkers who break the millennial stereotype
- The most anticipated new albums of 2016
- The best pho restaurants in NYC
- A real-life NYC dominatrix dishes on doing your dirty work (NSFW)
- The best jazz clubs in NYC
- Star Wars’ John Boyega talks the role of a lifetime and petting the Wookiee
- The 11 best places to get New Year's Day brunch
- Quentin Tarantino chats it up about his new talky Western The Hateful Eight
- The 21 most romantic NYC engagement spots
- The best things to do on Christmas in NYC