J.Crew hosts a one-day-only pop-up shop tomorrow (June 12)
Shop selections from the CFDA finalists at the company's Prince Street store
Wed Jun 11 2014
If the only thing you remember from last week's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards coverage was Rihanna's nearly-naked dress, J.Crew is here to remind you about the up-and-coming designers that the evening was actually about.
Pop into the J.Crew Prince Street location tomorrow starting at 8pm, and you'll be one of the first to shop the store's collaborations with some of the winners and runners-up: Public School (menswear designer of the year), Marc Alary and Juan Carlos Obando. Look for 19 pieces including skirts, vests, T-shirts and the Public School sweatpants ($168) pictured above. The pop-up will be open for 24 hours, until 8pm on Friday night.
Get in touch
- Awesome photos of the NYC LGBT Pride March
- Marc Maron talks feral cats and returning to NYC
- The best art exhibitions to see this summer
- Patti LuPone talks theater, pepper blood and her new play at Lincoln Center
- 10 reasons why Goodfellas is the most important movie of the last 25 years
- The 20 best bagels in New York, ranked
- Game of Thrones' most shocking moments
- Amazing pictures of classic Broadway shows by Joan Marcus
- The best outdoor yoga in NYC
- Take a tour of New York’s most beautiful bridges