J.Crew hosts a one-day-only pop-up shop tomorrow (June 12)
Shop selections from the CFDA finalists at the company's Prince Street store
Wed Jun 11 2014
If the only thing you remember from last week's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards coverage was Rihanna's nearly-naked dress, J.Crew is here to remind you about the up-and-coming designers that the evening was actually about.
Pop into the J.Crew Prince Street location tomorrow starting at 8pm, and you'll be one of the first to shop the store's collaborations with some of the winners and runners-up: Public School (menswear designer of the year), Marc Alary and Juan Carlos Obando. Look for 19 pieces including skirts, vests, T-shirts and the Public School sweatpants ($168) pictured above. The pop-up will be open for 24 hours, until 8pm on Friday night.
Get in touch
- Jennifer Hudson talks her Broadway debut in The Color Purple
- The 10 coolest walking tours in NYC
- The best dating apps and sites for New Yorkers
- The 10 best skyscrapers in New York City
- Jim Reid talks Psychocandy and announces Jesus and Mary Chain are back in the studio
- The 10 best views in NYC
- Meet the talents who will be shaping our city
- DJ Harvey talks crystal skulls and why he's the Forrest Gump of disco
- The best guacamole in NYC
- Joanna Kotze talks about her innovative performance Find Yourself Here