J.Crew hosts a one-day-only pop-up shop tomorrow (June 12)
Shop selections from the CFDA finalists at the company's Prince Street store
Wed Jun 11 2014
If the only thing you remember from last week's CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund awards coverage was Rihanna's nearly-naked dress, J.Crew is here to remind you about the up-and-coming designers that the evening was actually about.
Pop into the J.Crew Prince Street location tomorrow starting at 8pm, and you'll be one of the first to shop the store's collaborations with some of the winners and runners-up: Public School (menswear designer of the year), Marc Alary and Juan Carlos Obando. Look for 19 pieces including skirts, vests, T-shirts and the Public School sweatpants ($168) pictured above. The pop-up will be open for 24 hours, until 8pm on Friday night.
Get in touch
- Twyla Tharp tells us about her 50th Anniversary Tour
- The best restaurants open on Thanksgiving for dinner
- Kathy Griffin chats about New York celebrities
- Margaret Cho takes on comedy taboos on her new PsyCHO tour
- 10 cool things to do in NYC after dark
- Daniel Craig on why he'd rather slash his wrists than be in another Bond movie
- The surprising joy of living without a cell phone in NYC
- The 20 best signs from the 2015 NYC Marathon
- The best cookbooks from NYC restaurants
- The best painting shows in NYC this fall