New indie stores are moving north to Greenpoint, Brooklyn
As big brands stake more claim on the Williamsburg shopping scene, this adjacent ’hood is becoming a haven for indie boutiques. Meet the new neighbors.
Tue Mar 18 2014
You might also like
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- New pop-up shops in NYC