New store alert: Fab.com opens a pop-up shop in Soho this week
Get your apartment (and your wallet) ready—the popular shopping site also launched a new line of sofas
Thu May 22 2014
Photo: Jenna Bascom
Big news from Fab this week: The e-commerce site is opening up its showroom and, most importantly, allowing customers to shop its goods offline. The Fab.com pop-up store is located in the showroom's lower level and will officially open tomorrow in Soho (151 Wooster St at W Houston St). The shop will offer the cute, affordable kinds of products that are popular on Fab's site, including color-clock duvet sets by Evan Clabots and Anne Lopez ($129–$199), scarves designed by Caroline Z Hurley for Fab ($75) and more.
The space will also feature the company's new line of private-label customized sofas ($549 and up). The just-launched collection features three styles: the Clip (pictured), the Flip (which features an ottoman that, when flipped, doubles as a coffee table) and the Cup (a small sculptural couch that comes in a variety of colors). The brand has been focusing on designing and developing more products under its own name, so expect more Fab exclusives in the future.
The pop-up will be open 11am–7pm daily through the end of June.
- Five things you need to know about FKA twigs
- The ten burger commandments
- Susan Sarandon joins Time Out New York
- Cool sneakers alert
- Newport Folk Festival 2014: Our favorite photos
- NYC vs. LA apartments: What can you get for $2,000?
- The best things to do in Bay Ridge
- Cool things to do on NYC rooftops
- 33 people you will definitely see on the subway
- Pat Kiernan interview