Style & Design
New York’s best guide to interior design, home decoration, apartments and rentals in the city
- Sophisticated beer accessories
- Cucina & Tavola
- Apartment tour: 3BR in the West Village
- Trend watch: Jewelry storage
- Stylish work outfits (video)
A peek inside Butter by Nadia designer Nadia Tarr's studio-cum-abode.
A married couple mixes stripes and polka dots to put their uniquely chic spin on a nautically themed pad.
This artsy couple's vibrant love nest is decked out with drawings, photos and sentimental souvenirs of their relationship.
A luxury handbag designer's spacious loft is half gallery, half jungle gym.
The Foley + Corinna designer shows off her boho wardrobe and closet.
The catwalk veteran shows us her enviable wardrobe.
The celeb agent shows off her three ultra-organized custom closets.
The beauty and style expert shows off her newly renovated closets, which take up an entire floor in her Brooklyn brownstone.
The industry turned out to welcome the Fashion Institute of Technology’s best and brightest.
The Masculine Manhattan blogger takes us on a search for fashionable men in Soho.
We spotted a former America’s Next Top Model contestant at the Chelsea mall.
Vendors and holiday shoppers show off their style among the artsy goods for sale.
The fashionista takes us on a trip through time with her decades-spanning wardrobe.
The stylist and model favors New York designers, androgynous dressing and avant-garde fashion.
The fashion designer loves layering to create her tomboy style; we show you ways to steal her look.
The Hanky Panky underwear brand's visual manager models his preppy style.
Shopping events calendar
- Brooklyn Flea
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Chelsea Market