Style & Design
New York’s best guide to interior design, home decoration, apartments and rentals in the city
- Ten things we love about the Shops at...
- Holiday gift guide 2013: Decor
- New store: Stillfried Wien
- How to wear a duffel coat (video)
- New store: The Primary Essentials
Digital-content strategist Chris Haines packs his NYC penthouse with exotic accents.
Interior designer Chad McPhail merges retro with tropical in his masculine-chic Brooklyn abode.
Neighborhood veteran and real-estate guru Zelda Josephs matches her Zen-like abode with a killer view.
Newlyweds Jeff Fazio and Paul Salkind's mood-boosting abode
Today show contributor and Knicks sportscaster Jill Martin keeps everything in her wardrobe on view with help from her new organizational line for QVC.
The fitness-fashion blogger reveals her chic workout wardrobe.
The catwalk veteran shows us her enviable wardrobe.
The matchmaker reveals her vintage handbag and coat collections, and shares tips for first-date dressing.
When the DIY set gathered in Brooklyn Bridge Park for the annual Etsy Craft Party, we were there to snap the street fashion.
New York fashion- and music-industry types filled Santos Party House for Style Wars.
We snapped a dozen well-dressed members of the fashion industry at this trade show on July 19.
Vendors and holiday shoppers show off their style among the artsy goods for sale.
The Paracelso store owner appreciates unique designer duds layered with funky vintage finds.
The stylist layers on unexpected twists to his all-American outfits.
The singer shows off her flamboyant style.
The Condor store owner dresses in a neutral color palette and uses statement accessories to make her outfits shine.
Shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots