Style & Design
New York’s best guide to interior design, home decoration, apartments and rentals in the city
- Most stylish New Yorkers: Kéla Walker
- Street fashion: Electric Daisy Carnival
- 50 affordable posters and art prints
- Floral home decor and furnishings
- DIY fabric necklace (video)
Painter John Serdula uses his NYC studio apartment as a gallery for his ever-growing, rotating art collection.
This pad is full of clever DIY ideas from its artist-cum-hardware-store-owner inhabitant
New York City interior designer Jessica De Kler incorporates family photos, heirlooms and artwork to make her condo feel like home.
A luxury handbag designer's spacious loft is half gallery, half jungle gym.
The celeb agent shows off her three ultra-organized custom closets.
The catwalk veteran shows us her enviable wardrobe.
We invaded this sneakerhead's impressive shoe collection to discover hundreds of statement-making kicks.
The artist, blogger and professional thrifter takes us on a tour of her apartment-turned-closet.
Fans showed off their freshest festival threads at the annual hip-hop blowout on Labor Day.
Music lovers donned their festival best for this day-to-night fete.
Local designers, performers and vendors gathered to celebrate African culture and heritage.
Fans showed off their freshest threads (and their Brooklyn pride) at the seventh annual BHF.
The creative multitasker offers a fashion crash course in occult-inspired duds.
The performer makes nostalgia look totally modern.
The vintage store owner and singer shows off her glamorous rock & roll style.
The newlyweds and co-owners of Sea Bean Goods share a love for vintage clothing and artful layering.
- The best apartment-hunting websites and apps
- Roommate-finding services
- Lord & Taylor
- Ten top brokers in NYC
- Cheap apartments in NYC: Where to find affordable studios and 1BRs
- Best vintage furniture shops
- 100 best gift shops
- How to find a cheap apartment in NYC
- Where to live in NYC: Real-life advice on finding an apartment
- Department stores in New York: Where to plan a shopping trip