Style & Design
New York’s best guide to interior design, home decoration, apartments and rentals in the city
- Most stylish NY'ers: Robert Twitty
- 50 Father’s Day gifts for $50 or less
- Street fashion at Governors Ball 2013
- The Odin Summer Shop
- How to pack for a getaway (video)
Westchester couple Gabriela Miranda and Anthony Scovotti transformed their investment property into a mod party pad.
Marketing director Amanda Barlow seamlessly blends pinup culture with Día de los Muertos references.
Vintage-clothing buyer Keira Chatman fills her cheerful, nature-inflected abode with street finds and Craigslist treasures.
A luxury handbag designer's spacious loft is half gallery, half jungle gym.
The founder and editor-in-chief of KDHamptons transformed her coat closet into a neatly organized shoe haven.
The PR maven lets us peek inside her envy-inducing, frock-filled wardrobe.
The matchmaker reveals her vintage handbag and coat collections, and shares tips for first-date dressing.
Today show contributor and Knicks sportscaster Jill Martin keeps everything in her wardrobe on view with help from her new organizational line for QVC.
Even on a rainy spring day, fashionable New Yorkers and tourists showed how they make transitional summer style work.
We snapped these adorable runway models (and their cute outfits) at FIT’s fourth annual pet fashion show.
We snapped a dozen well-dressed members of the fashion industry at this trade show.
Fashion blogger Keiko Lynn Groves scouts for stylish New Yorkers in Park Slope, Brooklyn.
The accessory-obsessed BFFs model their top outfits.
The twin sisters and designers flaunt their bold style.
The suit-loving Web-show host models his best looks.
The Rock of Ages and Ragtime Broadway diva shows off her true character.
- The best apartment-hunting websites and apps
- Roommate-finding services
- Lord & Taylor
- 100 best gift shops
- Cheap apartments in NYC: Where to find affordable studios and 1BRs
- Ten top brokers in NYC
- Best vintage furniture shops
- How to find a cheap apartment in NYC
- Where to live in NYC: Real-life advice on finding an apartment
- Department stores in New York: Where to plan a shopping trip