Style & Design
New York’s best guide to interior design, home decoration, apartments and rentals in the city
- Sophisticated beer accessories
- Cucina & Tavola
- Apartment tour: 3BR in the West Village
- Trend watch: Jewelry storage
- Stylish work outfits (video)
A peek inside Butter by Nadia designer Nadia Tarr's studio-cum-abode.
A married couple mixes stripes and polka dots to put their uniquely chic spin on a nautically themed pad.
This artsy couple's vibrant love nest is decked out with drawings, photos and sentimental souvenirs of their relationship.
A luxury handbag designer's spacious loft is half gallery, half jungle gym.
The Foley + Corinna designer shows off her boho wardrobe and closet.
The catwalk veteran shows us her enviable wardrobe.
The celeb agent shows off her three ultra-organized custom closets.
The beauty and style expert shows off her newly renovated closets, which take up an entire floor in her Brooklyn brownstone.
The industry turned out to welcome the Fashion Institute of Technology’s best and brightest.
The Masculine Manhattan blogger takes us on a search for fashionable men in Soho.
We spotted a former America’s Next Top Model contestant at the Chelsea mall.
Vendors and holiday shoppers show off their style among the artsy goods for sale.
The fashionista takes us on a trip through time with her decades-spanning wardrobe.
The stylist and model favors New York designers, androgynous dressing and avant-garde fashion.
The fashion designer loves layering to create her tomboy style; we show you ways to steal her look.
The Hanky Panky underwear brand's visual manager models his preppy style.
Shopping events calendar
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Holiday gift guide 2014
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- The best cheap gifts for $25 and under
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- The best funny gifts for the holiday season
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- Chocolatiers in NYC: The ten best chocolate shops