10 reasons you should be watching Orange Is The New Black
Season 2 of the NY-based Netflix prison smash just hit this morning. This will convince you to get caught up.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: K.C. Bailey for Netflix
1. Taryn Manning’s Pennsatucky—one of the most brilliantly insane characters on TV right now.
2. The anecdotes. Apparently stories told in prison are AMAZING.
3. Natasha Lyonne’s voice. She could read the phone book and still make it sound interesting.
4. Big Boo. Just everything about Big Boo.
5. Crazy Eyes’ poetry. So moving.
6. The surprisingly sexy sex scenes (come on, we were all thinking it).
7. The amazing dance moves. We’re betting we’ll be seeing more of them this season.
8. Porn Stash. We love hating him so much.
9. The things Red can do with a chicken.
10. Was there any doubt as to the final and best reason? CHOCOLATE AND VAN-IIIILLA SWIIRRRRRLLLLL!
Get in touch
- Best of 2014
- Photos of the Rockefeller tree lighting
- The best apps for New York City
- NYC taxi drivers bare all—again!
- Interpol interview
- Take a peek at Studio 54 in its glorious heyday
- Partying hard with Andrew W.K. in NYC
- The best pies for the holidays in New York City
- Oscars 2015: 15 films that could win big
- Secret New York