10 reasons you should be watching Orange Is The New Black
Season 2 of the NY-based Netflix prison smash just hit this morning. This will convince you to get caught up.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: K.C. Bailey for Netflix
1. Taryn Manning’s Pennsatucky—one of the most brilliantly insane characters on TV right now.
2. The anecdotes. Apparently stories told in prison are AMAZING.
3. Natasha Lyonne’s voice. She could read the phone book and still make it sound interesting.
4. Big Boo. Just everything about Big Boo.
5. Crazy Eyes’ poetry. So moving.
6. The surprisingly sexy sex scenes (come on, we were all thinking it).
7. The amazing dance moves. We’re betting we’ll be seeing more of them this season.
8. Porn Stash. We love hating him so much.
9. The things Red can do with a chicken.
10. Was there any doubt as to the final and best reason? CHOCOLATE AND VAN-IIIILLA SWIIRRRRRLLLLL!
Get in touch
- Awesome photos of the NYC LGBT Pride March
- Marc Maron talks feral cats and returning to NYC
- The best art exhibitions to see this summer
- Patti LuPone talks theater, pepper blood and her new play at Lincoln Center
- 10 reasons why Goodfellas is the most important movie of the last 25 years
- The 20 best bagels in New York, ranked
- Game of Thrones' most shocking moments
- Amazing pictures of classic Broadway shows by Joan Marcus
- The best outdoor yoga in NYC
- Take a tour of New York’s most beautiful bridges