Ever wanted to be on the cover of Time Out New York? Here's your chance!
We want you to appear in our Sex issue. Yes, you read that correctly.
Tue Jun 17 2014
The Time Out New York Sex issue is coming soon (dirty pun totally intended), and we're looking to you, our readers, to be the cover models. We want to include people of every shape, size and age, and no previous photo-shoot experience is necessary! If you want to brag to your friends that you're featured on the cover of Time Out New York, get in touch. Send a full-length photo of yourself, along with your name, age, occupation, contact information and the neighborhood you live in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Get in touch
- Father John Misty opens up about marriage, New Orleans and death
- See photos of the Metropolitan Museum’s new rooftop commission
- The 20 best plays and Broadway musicals this summer
- The 15 most romantic hotels in America
- The 10 scariest post-apocalyptic movies
- Gilbert & George talk about their early work, controversy and booze
- Jim Parsons talks Twitter, God and acting on Broadway
- Jeff Garlin talks Curb, Girls Gone Wild and being a Twitter quitter
- Check out the multi-colored fun at this year's Holi party
- The coolest things to do on NYC rooftops