Halloween NYC 2013: Halloween parties and events
Find Halloween parties, parades and events with our guide to Halloween—NYC is full of ways to celebrate the holiday.
Tue Oct 15 2013
Looking for ideas on how to celebrate Halloween? NYC offers plenty of Halloween parties and events, as well as haunted houses where you can have your pants scared right off. Before you head out, sort out a costume at one of our recommended Halloween stores, and get into the party mood with the best Halloween songs of all time.
RECOMMENDED: Complete guide to Halloween, NYC haunted houses and costume shops
- Price band: 2/4
- Critics choice
Mexico's Day of the Dead meets New Orleans' All Saints' Day celebration for an interactive hoedown within the church formerly known as the Limelight, with blacklights and skeletons galore, a jazz funeral (an enactment, we hope, rather than the real deal), body painting and a "human voodoo doll."
Roberta’s hosts a two-day ghoulish gathering with Might Get Weird, transforming its outdoor space into an interactive haunted garden. Get into the spirit with shots of "blood" (a SoCo-and-sloe-gin Red Racer) and spiced cider, and vote for the most wow-worthy jack-o'-lantern via Instagram.
You might also like
Events calendar for New York City
- 33 things New Yorkers do better than everyone else
- New York events in September
- Things to do in New York today
- Things to do in NYC this weekend
- New York attractions: The 50 best sights and attractions in NYC
- Great first-date ideas for New Yorkers
- The 45 people you will definitely meet on Tinder in New York
- Best free things to do today in New York City
- The best things to do in New York this fall
- New York events in October