In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, discover the 25 best shops to visit right now
We’ve got the stores you need to know about, as well as an oral history of Pride and an epic ramen face-off
Wed Jun 25 2014
New York can be overwhelming—especially when it comes to shopping. With so much good stuff, it’s hard to know where to start. In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, you’ll find an essential guide to the absolute best stores in New York right now, no matter what you’re into. Plus: insider tips on how to score free stuff and nab discounts where you least expect them. (Did you know that you get a free glass of champagne when you browse the diamonds at Tiffany’s? Go make like Holly Golightly and score some free booze!)
Also in this issue, we’re celebrating Pride with a vibrant oral history of the historic march, plus interviews with art’s man of the moment, Jeff Koons, and comics guru Neil Gaiman, who’s set to make his NYC stage debut. Also? Delicious ramen wars!
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- Blondie’s Debbie Harry dishes on her new cabaret show
- Gorgeous photos of Macy's Flower Show
- The best style hacks for New Yorkers
- Nine ridiculous reviews of iconic New York landmarks
- The best services for entertaining at home
- It’s not me, it’s you—our breakup letters to the MTA
- The best cheap snacks in NYC—all under $5
- Elisabeth Moss talks Mad Men, Broadway and feminism
- See photos of the 2015 St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- Take a sneak peek at the new Mad Men exhibit