In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, discover the 25 best shops to visit right now
We’ve got the stores you need to know about, as well as an oral history of Pride and an epic ramen face-off
Wed Jun 25 2014
New York can be overwhelming—especially when it comes to shopping. With so much good stuff, it’s hard to know where to start. In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, you’ll find an essential guide to the absolute best stores in New York right now, no matter what you’re into. Plus: insider tips on how to score free stuff and nab discounts where you least expect them. (Did you know that you get a free glass of champagne when you browse the diamonds at Tiffany’s? Go make like Holly Golightly and score some free booze!)
Also in this issue, we’re celebrating Pride with a vibrant oral history of the historic march, plus interviews with art’s man of the moment, Jeff Koons, and comics guru Neil Gaiman, who’s set to make his NYC stage debut. Also? Delicious ramen wars!
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- Father John Misty opens up about marriage, New Orleans and death
- See photos of the Metropolitan Museum’s new rooftop commission
- The 20 best plays and Broadway musicals this summer
- The 15 most romantic hotels in America
- The 10 scariest post-apocalyptic movies
- Gilbert & George talk about their early work, controversy and booze
- Jim Parsons talks Twitter, God and acting on Broadway
- Jeff Garlin talks Curb, Girls Gone Wild and being a Twitter quitter
- Check out the multi-colored fun at this year's Holi party
- The coolest things to do on NYC rooftops