In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, discover the 25 best shops to visit right now
We’ve got the stores you need to know about, as well as an oral history of Pride and an epic ramen face-off
Wed Jun 25 2014
New York can be overwhelming—especially when it comes to shopping. With so much good stuff, it’s hard to know where to start. In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, you’ll find an essential guide to the absolute best stores in New York right now, no matter what you’re into. Plus: insider tips on how to score free stuff and nab discounts where you least expect them. (Did you know that you get a free glass of champagne when you browse the diamonds at Tiffany’s? Go make like Holly Golightly and score some free booze!)
Also in this issue, we’re celebrating Pride with a vibrant oral history of the historic march, plus interviews with art’s man of the moment, Jeff Koons, and comics guru Neil Gaiman, who’s set to make his NYC stage debut. Also? Delicious ramen wars!
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- Welcome to 24-hour NYC
- The coolest things to do on Long Island
- The best farmers’ markets in New York City
- The 10 best shows at SummerStage 2015
- Juliette Binoche on the seduction of acting
- 101 things to do in New York
- See Broadway’s sexiest in Top Bottoms of Burlesque
- Your favorite Game of Thrones characters played by notable New Yorkers
- The best flea markets in New York
- 20 reasons why spring makes us better New Yorkers