In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, discover the 25 best shops to visit right now
We’ve got the stores you need to know about, as well as an oral history of Pride and an epic ramen face-off
Wed Jun 25 2014
New York can be overwhelming—especially when it comes to shopping. With so much good stuff, it’s hard to know where to start. In this week’s issue of Time Out New York, you’ll find an essential guide to the absolute best stores in New York right now, no matter what you’re into. Plus: insider tips on how to score free stuff and nab discounts where you least expect them. (Did you know that you get a free glass of champagne when you browse the diamonds at Tiffany’s? Go make like Holly Golightly and score some free booze!)
Also in this issue, we’re celebrating Pride with a vibrant oral history of the historic march, plus interviews with art’s man of the moment, Jeff Koons, and comics guru Neil Gaiman, who’s set to make his NYC stage debut. Also? Delicious ramen wars!
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- The 100 best paintings in New York
- The 50 best ’80s songs
- Last chance winter bucket list
- The 20 best spas in NYC
- See photos of NYC in snowstorms through the decades
- Jason Moran dishes on the Village Vanguard
- How many of NYC's best restaurants have you eaten at?
- Ten erotic books hotter and better than Fifty Shades of Grey
- The best soups, stews and soul-warming bowls in NYC
- Stunning aerial photos of NYC in winter