Late-day linkage: no L train at night, Seaport City proposals and more
Find out what Time Out's editors are reading in today's roundup of late-day links.
Wed Jul 31 2013
Photograph: Philip Greenberg
- Google is providing free Wi-Fi in Starbucks locations, so now it'll be even more difficult to find a seat and kill time. [WSJ]
- A big, fancy new condo building is coming to Brooklyn Bridge Park—it's a sort of unattractive glass-and-steel thingy, but it may help fund parts of the park. [Curbed]
- Mayor Bloomberg really wants "Seaport City" to be a thing, which we're fine with, except for that name. [WNYC]
- Brad Lander is calling for city funding to help Citi Bike expand into the outer boroughs; good luck with that. [Daily News]
- Add the L train to the list of subway lines with big service disruptions happening in the next few weeks. [Brokelyn]
Got a tip for us? E-mail email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org. And follow TONY on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for the latest NYC news.
You might also like
What do you think? Tell us below!
Send tips and cat photos to:
Editor: Marley Lynch (@marleyasinbob)