Late-day linkage: Ramen burgers, a Golden Girls dollhouse and more
Find out what Time Out's editors are reading in today's roundup of late-day links.
Thu Aug 1 2013
Photograph: Jolie Ruben
- Today in useless items that we nonetheless absolutely must purchase: a dollhouse-size replica of the Golden Girls house. [Jezebel]
- A women gave birth on a subway platform in Washington, D.C., earlier today. (Can you imagine that happening here? *shudder*) [The Atlantic Wire]
- BKLYNR used some of the city's open data to map out buildings in Brooklyn, along with how old those structures are. The results = fascinating. [BKLYNR]
- Apparently Anthony Weiner is no fan of hipsters and their fancy beach concessions in the Rockaways. [DNAinfo]
- Here's an argument against abolishing rent regulations on NYC apartment buildings. [Gothamist]
- You can try a burger with a ramen-noodle bun at Smorgasburg this weekend. Mmm, tastes like sodium. [Grub Street]
- A few NYC bars—including Alewife Queens, Queens Kickshaw, Proletariat and Owl Farm—were awarded the Good Beer Seal. Congrats! [Brew York]
You might also like
What do you think? Tell us below!
Send tips and cat photos to:
Editor: Marley Lynch (@marleyasinbob)