Sales Operations Internship
Are you obsessed with New York City? Can you identify how to market shoes/restaurants/electronics/packaged goods/etc to New Yorkers, or to any specific audience? Are you dying to see how brands integrate their products into a diverse global marketplace? We're looking for passionate, creative and driven college students to join our NYC office as a Sales Operations Intern.
Some things you'll learn:
• How to strategize outreach to clients/vendors/agencies for maximum reciprocity
• The who, what and where of integrated media
• Pitching out-of-the box packages and products
• How to execute complex partnerships successfully
• Promotional writing
• Brand awareness, understanding and application
• RFP process
• Articulate, well-written, industrious and passionate
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word. InDesign a plus.
• Interest in day to day workflow of a sales position
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment on multiple projects autonomously
• Must be available for at least 2 days per week
• Must be eligible for college credit
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, writing clips and a list of the days you are available to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Sales Operations Internship” in the subject line of your email. You MUST receive academic credit for this internship and it requires a 16-20 hour per week commitment.
< < Back