This week's issue of Time Out is going to find you your perfect apartment
The apartment hunt issue is here to help you survive the madness that is finding a place to live in NYC
Wed Jun 11 2014
Sick of watching the eggshell paint peel off your walls? Frustrated by the upstairs neighbors who turn on Iggy Azalea records at 4am? In week's issue ofTime Out New York, we say it's time to do something about it. Pack up your bobble head collection, dissemble your Ikea bed frame, and check out this week's magazine, in which we break down the stressful, bizarre, complicated process of looking for a new home in New York City. You'll find the ten commandments of apartment hunting, as well as a list of stylish solutions for maximizing small small spaces.
Elsewhere in this week's issue, we speak to the funniest man on Twitter (or possibly in the world) Rob Delaney, who gives us ten invaluable life lessons, including his insistence that we should all masturbate at least twice a week (only twice?). Plus: A guide to free outdoor movies around the city this summer. That's right, warm nights are here and summer screenings are back. It's the new...er…hibernating inside and binging on Netflix (not that there's anything wrong with that…)
And despite their terrible start, we explain why Rangers hockey fever is gripping New York, and why you should still care.
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- The 15 best sex scenes with no sex in them
- The best soups, stews and soul-warming bowls in NYC
- Tom Scharpling on the return of The Best Show
- The best Italian restaurants in New York
- Adorable photos from the Westminster dog show
- Adam DeVine talks Workaholics
- New York's 20 coolest out-of-town spots
- Vintage photos of New York City at the turn of the century
- Director John Carpenter on composing his new album
- 25 reasons New York does winter better than Chicago