This week's issue of Time Out is going to find you your perfect apartment
The apartment hunt issue is here to help you survive the madness that is finding a place to live in NYC
Wed Jun 11 2014
Sick of watching the eggshell paint peel off your walls? Frustrated by the upstairs neighbors who turn on Iggy Azalea records at 4am? In week's issue ofTime Out New York, we say it's time to do something about it. Pack up your bobble head collection, dissemble your Ikea bed frame, and check out this week's magazine, in which we break down the stressful, bizarre, complicated process of looking for a new home in New York City. You'll find the ten commandments of apartment hunting, as well as a list of stylish solutions for maximizing small small spaces.
Elsewhere in this week's issue, we speak to the funniest man on Twitter (or possibly in the world) Rob Delaney, who gives us ten invaluable life lessons, including his insistence that we should all masturbate at least twice a week (only twice?). Plus: A guide to free outdoor movies around the city this summer. That's right, warm nights are here and summer screenings are back. It's the new...er…hibernating inside and binging on Netflix (not that there's anything wrong with that…)
And despite their terrible start, we explain why Rangers hockey fever is gripping New York, and why you should still care.
Get your copy today!The new issue is on sale now, or you can go here to subscribe.
You can also download the digital edition from iTunes, Google Play and Nook.
Get in touch
- The 100 best movies of all time
- Jane Lynch talks about her musical journey and her show at Joe’s Pub
- The best psychics in NYC
- Quiz: How much of a New Yorker are you?
- The best cheap haircuts in NYC
- Comedian duo Desus and Mero share a guide to their favorite Bronx spots
- The 12 best restaurants for dim sum in NYC
- See the progress at the gargantuan Hudson Yards development project
- The best gelato shops in NYC
- See stunning photos from NYC Bodypainting Day