Watch a seagull swallow a live shark on Rockaway Beach
Just when you thought it was safe to not be grossed out in the water…
Mon Jul 7 2014
This past Saturday I took an early beach bus from Barclays Center down to The Rockaways, specifically Jacob Riis Park (in Time Out’s opinion, one of the ten best beaches in New York City). In addition to the seagulls and scantily clad quinquagenarian gay men, there were also sharks. Baby ones. One of which was SWALLOWED WHOLE, HEAD-FIRST WHILE IT WAS STILL ALIVE by a rather large seagull. Check out the full video below (ideally not while you’re eating sushi).
- Five things you need to know about FKA twigs
- The ten burger commandments
- Susan Sarandon joins Time Out New York
- Cool sneakers alert
- Newport Folk Festival 2014: Our favorite photos
- NYC vs. LA apartments: What can you get for $2,000?
- The best things to do in Bay Ridge
- Cool things to do on NYC rooftops
- 33 people you will definitely see on the subway
- Pat Kiernan interview