Reaching the millions who love Penang
Time Out, the International Consumer Magazine of the Year in 2010 and 2011 (as voted by the PPA, the industry equivalent of the Oscars), has firmly established itself in Penang, giving indispensible advice to residents and the millions who visit the state every year.
Time Out Penang was officially launched in June 2011 by the Chief Minister of Penang, YAB Tuan Lim Guan Eng. Following incredible feedback, response and reaction from readers, 2012 sees the launch of the Time Out Penang website (timeout.com/penang) and iPhone app Ė free to download from the Apple Store.
No other publication is as trusted and comprehensive as Time Out Penang. No other title knows what is going on in Penang. If you are serious about spreading word on your event, attraction, restaurant, bar, club, art gallery, exhibition, spa, wellness outlet, sporting facility, hotel and resort, you canít afford not to be in Time Out Penang.
- An annual, A4 publication.
- 30,000 copies initial print
- Time Out features and listings operate 100% independently, guaranteeing unbiased and intelligent editorial
- Time Out Penang is THE essential annual guide for ALL affluent, outgoing locals and tourists and has fast become the most trusted source in the world for readers and advertisers alike
- 125,000 outgoing and affluent readers worldwide
- Family holidaymakers
- Medium to high end locals
- Business travellers
- Resident expatriates
- ALL major newsstands nationwide
- ALL major bookstores nationwide
- ALL 5-star and selected 4-star hotels in the Penang
- Through sponsoring and partnerships with selected events in and around Klang Valley, Penang including a major launch event in George Town, Penang
- International Airports
- Distributed to relevant and key countries around the world, including South East Asia, Australia, Europe and London.
For more information about advertising, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mongoose Publishing Sdn Bhd (580051-K)
Level 36 Menara AmBank
No 8 Jalan Yap Kwan Seng
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: +6 03-2166 6650
Fax: +6 03-2166 6651