This quiet, private museum is made up of three well-laid-out levels of international art nouveau and art deco pieces that businessman Karl Bröhan began collecting in the 1960s and donated to the city of Berlin on his 60th birthday. The wide array of paintings, furniture, porcelain, glass, silver and sculptures dates from 1890 to 1939.
|Opening hours:||Open 10am-6pm Tue-Sun|
|Transport:||U2 Sophie-Charlotte-Platz or U7 Richard-Wagner-Platz|
|Price:||Admission €5; €4 reductions. Free 1st Wed of mth|