The 10 Best Worst Ideas for Next's Next Menu
Mon Oct 8 2012
Photograph: Martha Williams
Last night, Next reached out to its small country of Facebook fans to elicit suggestions for future menus. As always with user-generated Internet initiatives, this brought out a wealth of cogent, thoughtful responses. Below, the ten best worst, unhelpful ideas for Next's next menu, from the 651 current comments:
10. Anywhere in the world AFTER tickets
9. Food of the OREGON TRAIL
8. I apologize if someone already said this, but Hot Pockets.
7. I have an amazing idea...Message me as I already have dinner parties with this theme...
6. Pretty sure there is no Harold's #78 - so build it at Next
5. Snakes on a Plate
4. The life of a caterpillar from beginning stages to building cocoon to butterfly.
3. Anything from one particular commenter, whose menu schemes include: "The Solar System" (One course for every planet bookended by a sun and moon course) and "Human Development" (One course for each stage of human psycho-social development).
2. I know my vegetarian girlfriend would appreciate a few more veg friendly menus.
1. I would be tremendously excited to get my invite. I signed up on the website almost two year ago and yet to receive any sort of table/reservations options.