Dating in your twenties, thirties and forties
Single writers share each age group’s dating woes.
Are twentysomethings too selfish to commit?
What it’s like to be a single woman in her late thirties.
After 35, you become invisible to other gay men in Boystown.
Couples and single Casanovas talk about their love lives as seniors.
You might also like
The best things to do on Valentine's Day
Valentine's Day dinner specials
10 unexpected Valentine's Day dates
Last-minute Valentine's Day plans
The 10 most romantic restaurants
Valentine’s Day ideas for her
Valentine's Day ideas for him
Valentine's Day gifts for when it's complicated
Anti-Valentine’s Day ideas
The Chicago dating scene by the numbers
- The 30 most heart-pounding running songs
- The rebirth of Chicago house music
- The 20 best house tracks ever
- The best albums of 2014 so far
- The 45 sexiest album covers of all time
- The 41 greatest Chicago albums of all time
- The 50 best workout songs
- The 50 best drinking songs
- The 50 best gay songs
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- The 50 best breakup songs
- The 50 best love songs ever made