No Paint Out Monday April 20th. Rain

Things to do
0 Love It
Save it
No Paint Out Monday April 20th.  Rain
More Less
The event creator says
Rain for Monday
Cancelling paint out

I really don't want to cancel, but looking at the forecast it looks like most of next week will be a washout. I'm going to cancel for Monday, but if you want to get out and sketch anyway I suggest going to Ojibway where there is shelter.

You can always sketch from the comfort of your car.

On another note, I have two more chicks that I have to hand feed, and I'm very tired. If the weather does change, I still will not be able to attend. Hope to see everyone in May! Dang those April showers!!

Elizabeth Gaye MacDonald
More Less
To improve this listing email: