Heads up! We’re working hard to be accurate – but these are unusual times, so please always check before heading out.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. One entry per person, no bulk or third party entries. Vouchers are non-transferable, non-refundable, not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash. However the promoter has the full and free right to alter arrangements or prizes should circumstances change.
3. Open to entry from UK residents aged 18 or over except employees of Time Out and prize partners.
4. All prizes are supplied in good faith and Time Out cannot be held responsible for any changes or cancellation in times or dates.
5. The closing date for receipt of entries is on Wednesday July 22 2015 at 12pm British Time. Time Out is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email accounts, technical difficulties associated therewith, or the potential winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email address.
6. Winners will be notified by Time Out by email within 24 hours of the prize draw closing. Entrants who have not won a prize will not receive notification.
7. Time Out reserves the right to refuse vouchers to any applicant and the right to withdraw access at any time and without giving reason.
8. Individuals may request the name and county of the winners of prizes by submitting a self-addressed, stamped envelope, and specifying the prize about which you are inquiring, before Monday 27 April to: Competitions, Time Out Magazine, 4th Floor | 125 Shaftesbury Avenue | London | WC2H 8AD. By participating, you agree to the promoter providing your name and the county of your residence in response to such requests.
9. How to enter: Enter your full name and email address to be entered into the draw. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person during the promotion period. Only entries received by Time Out during the promotion period for the prize in question will be accepted.
10. The winners of the vouchers will be decided by a random, computer-generated selection from the entries received during the promotion period. The final draw will take place no later than the day after the end of the promotion. Decisions of the promoter relating to the drawing and all matters relating to this promotion will be final and binding. The odds of winning a prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
11. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure vouchers are allocated to capacity, in the event that there is overbooking, for whatever reason, any alternative allocation is entirely at the discretion of Time Out or partner. No guaranteed compensation is offered.
12. All prizes are for two persons only as indicated at time of entry.
13. By providing your email address and entering this competition you agree to receive relevant email communications from Time Out including news, events, offers and competitions.
14. All entries and copyright in them automatically become the property of Time Out.
15. All entrants to competitions and offers are deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them and agree to cooperate in any publicity that may arise.
16. Promoter: Time Out London, 4th Floor, 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, London, WC2H 8AD
17. Tickets are non transferable and only valid for the date and time advertised.
18. If you intend to exit via the Isomeric Slides, please leave all bags, coats and loose items in the free cloakroom or lockers provided.
19. You may be required to queue in order to enter some installations.
20. Minimum height for Isomeric Slides is 120cm/4ft.
21. Minimum height for Two Flying Machines is 150cm/4ft 11in and minimum age is 14.
22. Maximum weight for Two Flying Machines is 100kg/15st 11lbs.
23. The main entrance to the exhibition contains sections of dark confined space. If you are claustrophobic or suffer from claustrophobic tendencies, an alternative entrance is available. Please speak to a member of staff in the foyer for more information.
24. Please do not use the interactive installations if you do not feel confident to do so or if you have an existing condition which might be exacerbated or expose you to harm.
25. Certain interactive installations and the entrance to the exhibition are not accessible for wheelchair users or those with limited mobility. Please ask a member of staff for more information.
26. Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult for general entry to the exhibition.
27. For all interactive installations children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
28. The entrance to the exhibition is not accessible for pushchairs. An alternative entrance is available; please speak to a member of staff in the foyer for more information.
29. Tickets are non transferable and are only valid for the evening of 29 July.