Immerse yourself in the visual world of Harry Potter on December 14 at ‘The Graphic Art of the Harry Potter Films’ exhibition at Coningsby Gallery. Showcasing iconic designs from the films' graphic designers, Miraphora Mina and Eduardo Lima, you'll get the chance to examine the finer details of their splendid artwork and original film props. As the designers of the Marauder’s Map, the Daily Prophet and every other graphic prop in the film series, Mira and Eduardo have an exceptional and passionate understanding of the Harry Potter films. There will be a private talk from Mira and Eduardo as well as the opportunity to talk to them in person. Plus limited edition prints of their original designs will be on sale, so you can peruse at your leisure while enjoying a drink and some nibbles.
To be in with the chance of winning, please enter the ballot below:
You might also like
- Time Out Card Competition: Win a pair of tickets to the 'Cool Rider' album launch party
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to 'La Soirée'
- Time Out Card competition: Exclusive preview of 'Frame by Frame' at Bertha DocHouse
- Win tickets to ‘Raleigh Ritchie Presents’
- Time Out Card competition: Win a pair of tickets to the Red Bull Air Race